The project “Research Institute for the Russian Gastronomic Brands” was strongly supported by representatives of relevant Moscow universities.
A working group has been established to form a research institute for regional gastronomic brands in Russia, as well as to include the subject of “gastronomic tourism” in the standard of higher education.
The main activities of the working group of the project “Research Institute of Russian Gourmet Brands” are:
• Creation of a methodological base for the study of specialties of Russia.
• Identification of Russian regional specialties and assigning them to the territories.
• Issue of a textbook for universities on gastronomic tourism.
• Preparation of an initiative to include the “gastronomic tourism” direction in the Concept of the federal target program “Development of domestic and incoming tourism in the Russian Federation (2019-2025)”.
• Preparation of information materials for the project “Gastronomic Ambassadors of Russia”